Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nature Reveals God's Glory

This was written over a year ago but still rings true.

It does not come about often when I get blown away by God's grace through experiencing nature. I love to hike, I love to play golf....honestly I just love being outside.  But often when I am outside I do not have the time to just sit back and say "Wow!"  Right now I have the great honor and privilege of doing a friend's wedding in Phoenix.   I have never been to Phoenix. I have been in some beautiful places in my life though...South Africa....the Rocky Mnts in Colorado...among others. But when I arrived in Phoenix the sight was just amazing...particularly the sunset. To see the mountains set the backdrop to this beautiful city was awesome. And so is our God.


No comments:

Post a Comment